Crossbridge Condominium Services
Condominium Manager (Mississauga)
Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. (www.crossbridgecondominiums.com), formerly known as Brookfield Condominium Services Ltd., is the leader in the industry and the largest residential condominium property management company in Ontario, managing over 80,000 condominium units located as far east as Whitby, west to Burlington, south to Toronto’s lakefront and north to Gravenhurst. Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. is owned by Brookfield Business Partners (‘BBU’).
We are actively recruiting for a CONDOMINIUM MANAGER for a building in Mississauga.
The Condominium Manager is fully responsible for the Physical, Financial, Administrative and Public (Resident/Owner) Relations Management, as well as for providing support, information and advice along with administrative and technical training to the Building Managers, Administrative Assistants. The Condominium Manager reports to the Regional Manager.
- Advanced Condominium Act Knowledge
- Financial Management
- Management of Physical Assets
- Energy Management
- Resident and Board of Director Relations
- Government Legislation
- Security and Safety
- Human Resources Management
Qualifications & Requirements
- CMRAO License required (General License preferred)
- University Degree or College Diploma (considered an asset)
- Minimum 5 years experience in condominium management industry
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Condominium Manager
- Experience in supervising employees
What Crossbridge offers:
- Career and developmental opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits program and Family Assistance Plan
- RRSP program matching
- Professional growth
- Training program
Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the human resources representative upon scheduling your interview.