MenRes Property Management Inc.
Assistant Property Manager
We are seeking candidates for the role of Assistant Property Manager for properties located in downtown Toronto. Reporting to the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager will support the on-site management team in the day-to-day administration and operation of the building (s).
On a day-to-day basis, the key responsibilities of the Assistant Property Manager include but are not limited to:
- Receiving incoming requests for service – via phone, email or in-person – from residents and responding by providing information, problem solving, or escalating the matter as appropriate;
- Drafting All-Resident communication materials, for review by the Property Manager and ensuring that All-Resident communication materials, e.g. Welcome/Move-in and Emergency procedures packages are maintained accurately and up-to-date;
- Processing all incident report for management;
- Providing direct support to management and filling in where needed;
- Acting as the primary backup to the Property Manager(s) when required;
- Maintaining a contract service vendor log containing contract amounts and commencement and expiration of services being performed;
- Coordinating and preparing monthly and quarterly reports and assisting with the preparation of the annual budget;
- Monitoring the collection of common element fees and undertaking collection efforts, providing weekly reports on the status of accounts receivable to the Property Manager;
- Responding to Residents and Accounting staff regarding accounts receivables;
- Preparing Letters and corresponding with residents to assure minimal arrears and responding to resident queries;
- Assisting in the tendering process for supplies and services and coordinating specifications and tendering of contracts;
- Responding to contractors’ queries and correspondence;
- Maintaining & updating Building Emergency Plan;
- Maintaining resident contact lists, vendor and fire lists;
- Maintaining insurance binders for residents and vendors (+WSIB) to ensure that all requirements are being met;
- Assisting with event planning activities and advising the Property Manager or Regional Manager of upcoming events;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Processing invoices by matching to purchase orders and (assigning appropriate costing coding);
- Preparing resident chargeback invoices as approved by property manager; and
- All other duties assigned from the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
To succeed, candidates must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
·5+ years of experience in the residential property management field;
·Enrollment in the ACMO courses;
·Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
·Superior interpersonal and customer service skills;
·Experience with Residential Rentals is highly desirable;
·Hands-on experience using JDE EnterpriseOne is highly desirable;
·Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products( MS Word and Excel); and
·Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader! To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please include the position REQ# 2019-230 –Assistant Property Manager.