The Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO)
ACMO is Ontario’s only professional association dedicated to supporting and promoting the condominium management profession. Established in 1977 and representing more than 1,800 members, ACMO’s mission is to advance the quality and performance of condominium managers and management companies and the services they provide. For more than 40 years we have cultivated an engaged learning community that offers expertise, education, resources, networking, and support while adhering to the highest educational and ethical standards. Our Registered Condominium Manager (RCM) designation for managers, and ACMO 2000 certification for management companies, are widely recognized as the highest achievable standard in condominium management.
We are the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario – Elevating Condominium Management.
ACMO will advance the quality performance of condominium property managers and management companies in Ontario by:
- Offering professional development programs;
- Representing the interests of the members to governments, other associations, the media, condominium corporations and the general public;
- Providing programs which regulate the conduct of the members;
- Promoting the members and the association within ACMO, to the condominium community and to the general public;
- Supporting the members through the provision of networking, group services and resources; being responsive to the needs and wishes of the membership.