Manager of the Year
ACMO’s premier award presented to a Registered Condominium Manager who has demonstrated an extraordinary commitment and dedication to professional condominium property management
Criteria: Nominee must be an RCM in good standing and must be managing one or more condominiums.
- 2020 - Gabriela Farias, RCM
- 2019 - Alexander Vainshtein, RCM
- 2018 - Vince Bennett, RCM; Honourable Mentions - Allyson Ingham, RCM; Julia Sullivan, RCM
- 2017 – Lyndsey McNally, RCM
- 2016 – Sarah Smarrelli, RCM
- 2015 – Cerasela Hornea, RCM
- 2014 – Karen Reynolds, RCM, ACCI, FCCI, AIHM
- 2011 – Chris Antipas, RCM, ACCI
- 2010 – Donna Farr, RCM, ACCI
- 2009 – Harold Cipin, M.Sc.,Hons.,B.A.,RCM
- 2008 – Dean McCabe, RCM
- 2008 – Catherine Murdock, RCM
- 2007 – Gayle Sargeant, RCM
- 2006 – John Damaren, RCM
- 2005 – Laura Lee, RCM
- 2004 – Maria Finoro, RCM
Leader of the Year
Presented to a Registered Condominium Manager who has demonstrated team leadership in business practices, and/or in the development of professional property managers
Criteria: Nominee must be employed in a leadership or management position with an ACMO 2000 Certified Company.
- 2020 - Judy Statham, RCM
- 2019 - Harold Cipin, RCM
- 2018 - Bill Thompson, RCM
- 2017 – Saul York
- 2016 – Michael LePage, RCM
- 2015 – Steven Christodoulou, RCM
Donna Farr Award
Presented to an ACMO instructor who has demonstrated outstanding dedication to the delivery of the RCM program
Criteria: Nominee must be an RCM or an Associate with experience instructing one or more ACMO Courses (in-house or College). The nominator must have taken a course from the Nominee.
- 2020 – Debbie Wilson, RCM
- 2017 – Cynthia Chung, RCM
- 2016 – Catherine Murdock, RCM
- 2015 – Tracey Gunn, RCM
Presented to an employee of an ACMO Associate firm who has made an exceptional contribution to ACMO or the Condominium Industry in Ontario
Criteria: Nominee must be employed by an ACMO Associate.
- 2020 - GetQuorum
- 2019 - Sally Thompson
- 2018 - Andrea Lusk
- 2016 – Kim Coulter
- 2015 – Robert Thackeray
- 2014 – Armand Conant, B.Eng., LL.B, D.E.S.S. and Christopher Jaglowitz, BA, JD, ACCI
- 2012 – Richard A. Elia, B. Comm., LL.B., LL.M.(ADR), A.C.C.I.
- 2011 – Jeff Jeffcoatt, P. Eng., BDS, RCM
- 2010 – Jonathan Fine
- 2009 – Lisa Kay
- 2008 – Jason Tower
- 2007 – Lisa Kay
- 2006 – Roy Arluck
- 2005 – Mike Wynne
- 2004 – J. Robert Gardiner
Presented to a condominium manager who is new in the profession and has displayed exceptional service
Criteria: Nominee must be an individual member of ACMO or employed by an ACMO 2000 Certified company.
- 2020 - Edward Chin
- 2019 - Shena Grouse
- 2018 - Jason Riddle, RCM
- 2017 – Wendy Parsons, RCM
- 2016 – Nicholas Chirametli, RCM
- 2015 – Vjollca (Zogu) Kapllani, RCM
- 2015 – Bill Tourloukis, RCM
Special Recognition Award
Presented to recognize an individual for special achievements and/or services that have positively impacted the condominium industry in Ontario
- 2020 – Brian Horlick
- 2017 – Dean McCabe, RCM; Armand Conant
- 2016 – Murray Johnson, RCM
- 2015 – Debbie Wilson, RCM
Corporate Member of the Year
In recognition of a Corporate Member for contributions to ACMO through superior performance in dealing with its employees, clients and suppliers.
The Corporate Member of the Year was last awarded in 2011 and has been since discontinued.
- 2011 – Percel Inc.
- 2010 – ICC Property Management Ltd.
- 2009 – Maple Ridge Community Management Ltd.
- 2008 – ICC Property Management Ltd
- 2007 – Brookfield Condominium Services Ltd.
- 2006 – Malvern Condominium Property Management
- 2005 – Del Property Management Inc.
- 2004 – Larlyn Property Management Ltd.
President’s Award of the Year
The President’s Award of the Year was last awarded in 2014 and has been since discontinued.
- 2014 – Dean McCabe, RCM, ACCI, AIHM
- 2012 – Karen Reynolds, RCM, ACCI, FCCI, AIHM and Allan Rosenberg, R.C.M., A.C.C.I.
- 2011 – Chris Jaglowitz, BA, LL.B, ACCI, Gardiner Miller Arnold LLP
- 2010 – Armand Conant, Heenan Blaikie
- 2009 – Harold Cipin, M.Sc.,Hons.,B.A.,RCM
- 2008 – Bruno Suppa
- 2007 – John Damaren
- 2007 – Jason Tower
- 2006 – Mario Deo
- 2005 – John Warren
- 2004 – Larry Holmes, RCM
- 2003 – John Oakes, RCM
- 2002 – Denis Olorenshaw
- 2001 – Henry Dwinnell
- 2000 – Janice Pynn, RCM
- 1999 – Yehudi Hendler, RCM
Life RCM Members
- Patricia Savoy
- Peter Webb
- Richard Pearlstein
- Allan Rosenberg
- Ray Wilson
- Andy Wallace*
- Donna Farr
- George Lamrock*
- John Dzenekoj
- John Oakes
- Laurence Winterkorn*
- Marilyn McBain
- Ted Kerr
- Ron Outram