ACMO’s Communications Committee is seeking both property managers and industry trades and service providers to be presenters for an educational video series. Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the Committee in late May. Only applications submitted by ACMO Members and Associates will be considered.
Goal: To create an educational video series to serve as resource material for condominium property managers.
Platform: Video to be made available online
- Underground garage projects / basement flooding
- Energy retrofits
- Achieving/maintaining LEED certifications / managing an LEED building
- Staff / contractors – working together
- Video shooting will take place in a professional studio in the GTA on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017 (changed from June 13).
- If you are chosen as a presenter, you must make yourself available during the time period assigned on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14 (changed from June 13).
- The presentations will be conducted interview-style with a moderator leading a panel of 2-3 presenters.
- Each video will be roughly 15-30 minutes in length and will require approximately 2 hours each to shoot.
If chosen, you will work directly with members of ACMO’s Communications Committee on logistics and content creation. As you prepare for your presentation, keep in mind that content should be provided as educational material and not as promotion of your product or services.
Provide a 500-word synopsis about the topic for which you wish to present and include with the form below by the stated deadline. Please include any details of past presentations that may offer additional insight on your presentation style (e.g. conferences where you’ve presented in the past; past topics)
Complete THIS FORM.
Please email your synopsis and completed form to Kristy Joplin at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00p.m. on Wednesday, May 17.